INITIATIVE IN THE BASIC EDUCATION SECTOR
Since its launch in 2020, the Presidential Youth Employment Initiative in the Basic Education Sector (PYEI-BEEI) in the Basic Education Sector has created more than 850 000 job opportunities and is now in Phase IV!
To get you ready for this phase, there is comprehensive training material, news, updates and support to assist and guide you.
Training for Phase IV
This is the mandatory course that all Assistants need to do:
- PYEI-BEEI Orientation (please click on the training to open the link)
The following courses should be completed over the duration of Phase IV:
- Digify Africa/Kitso Learning Bot Online Safety training: WhatsApp “Hi” to +27 76 593 7181 or click on this link to access.*
- The National School Safety Framework (NSSF)* (please click)
(*please note that these are not on the TeacherConnect platform)
The following courses should only be done if they are relevant to you:
- Reading Champions
- Curriculum Training (coming soon)
- Care and Support Training
- Handyman/woman Training
- NEMISA Digital Literacy
If you need any help, please visit the FAQs (please click to visit) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.